Tuesday 12 January 2010

I'll Never Grow Up Now!

















I'll Never Grow Up Now is a book that I created as part of the graphics component of my degree. The book is a tongue-in-cheek view of living your dream and becoming a rock star. It's viewed as part of a game with a quiz to define which member of the band you should be, and spin wheels to choose the name of the band and what genre of music you should play. You then go on to create yourself as a paper cut out doll and can cut out your ideal band members, the book ends with a pop up of a stage in which you can play with your paper figures. It also includes tips about playing instruments and quotes from famous musicians. I think it's a pretty fun book and things made in paper are usually more fun than real life.
Above is a small selection of some of the pages from the book.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig